[$2000] The Devil's Wheel! | Roulette Challenge
Sean last edited by Sean
Hello, dear Rocketeers!
We have six winners on the last challenge! Congratulations!
All of us are blessed with the Unlimited Rocket power. The challenge will keep going until more Rocketeers get rewards!!
The third event is Roulette. It’s elegance, exceptional. The clear sound of the ball bouncing across the wheel fills the table with excitement. Though it is a game of simply choosing numbers, Roulette will always represent the casino itself.
All players who meet this event's requirements will get a share in the prize pool of $2000! You can participate multiple times in winning records, and the more players get involved, the higher the prize pool will be!
- On Roulette, Just win on any numbers includes 6, 7, 8, 9(6, 16, 26, 36, 7, 17, 27, 8, 18, 28, 9, 19, 29). Line bet will be okay(e.g., Bet in between 6 and 9 will be accepted)
Terms and conditions
- Bet must have been made after the commencement of this promotion.
- 1 valid entry per household.
- Your email address registered on the forum and Rocket must be the same.
- 1+ post count on the forum.
- All Players who reached Rocket level 20 or above will get double the amount of prize.
Prize Pool(based on the number of unique players)
- Minimum prize pool: $150
- If over 30 participants: $300
- If over 40 participants: $400
- If over 50 participants: $500
- If over 100 participants: $1000
How to Participate
- Capture your bet history of Roulette.
- Respond to this topic with the screenshot.
I cant find history my bet
This post is deleted!
tassi last edited by tassi
This post is deleted!
tassi last edited by
nikoname last edited by
every bet on 1x
@anhmanh Your bets did not meet the minimum bet requirement.
@chief999 Your bets did not meet the minimum bet requirement.
@celesta Your bets did not meet the minimum bet requirement.
@slavkoca Your bet must be placed on a specific number.
@sean minimum bet for Litecoin is 0.0003 and my bet was 0.000324
@chief999 your bet 0.000324 in the 6 set not in the 1 set be smart my friend
@drdice123 it wasn't clear. I looked down and saw 'bet' and went off what that said.
@chief999 worth less to argue like this if isn't clear did you asked to support? And i posted in the 1st day you can check why i bet more then 1000 because i know minimum bet means for each number not for many number. Anyway good luck for next challenge
@drdice123 So nice of you to be so interested in me as to answer question that were never asked. The only point I was making is that it wasn't clear. To be perfectly clear now, I didn't want you to answer me and would prefer you never speak to me again.